Offers the opportunity as an experienced Offshore Cementing Coordinator to join the team in Saudi Arabia.
- Focal point for contact between rig foreman and town
- Dispatch cement crews and equipment, as required for jobs
- Verify paperwork received from field
- Perform pre-job briefing before cement jobs with the supervisor on location
- Maintain close contact with engineering team for job forecast and preparation
- Close relation with AMO department for having the equipment ready to go
- Update attendance sheet for personnel
- Tracking ticket in the field until completion.
- Bachelor in Engineering with minimum 3 years' experience OR Diploma in Engineering/ Bsc Graduate with minimum 6 Years' experience OR High School with minimum 8 years' experience in Pressure Pumping and Cementing Services.
- Proven experience within Cementing services roles.
- Thorough understanding of rig operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of computer based programs related to application of products and engineering of wells.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district. Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's. Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
Offshore, Saudi Arabia