Offers the opportunity as an experienced Offshore Cementing Coordinator to join the team in Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Focal point for contact between rig foreman and town
- Dispatch cement crews and equipment, as required for jobs
- Verify paperwork received from field
- Perform pre-job briefing before cement jobs with the supervisor on location
- Maintain close contact with engineering team for job forecast and preparation
- Close relation with AMO department for having the equipment ready to go
- Update attendance sheet for personnel
- Tracking ticket in the field until completion.
- Bachelor in Engineering with minimum 3 years' experience OR Diploma in Engineering/ BSC Graduate with minimum 6 Years' experience OR High School with minimum 8 years' experience in Pressure Pumping and Cementing Services.
- Proven experience within Cementing services roles.
- Thorough understanding of rig operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of computer based programs related to application of products and engineering of wells.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district. Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's. Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
Offshore, Saudi Arabia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more