Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support. Responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity. Typically does not have budgetary responsibility. Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s). Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review. Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff. Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility. Handles special projects, as assigned.Essential Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with specific endorsements may be required.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.