NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide.
We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff. Its people deliver projects and with over 50 offices in 31 countries, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
Our client, a major oil and gas operating company is looking to directly hire an experienced Well Integrity Engineering Specialist to be based in Qatar.
To qualify for the role, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 8 years post-degree, relevant working experience including well integrity compliance, rig based & rigless wellwork, workovers, drilling and completions and production engineering and operations. Offshore experience is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience at supervisory level
- Significant experience with well integrity management, including knowledge and understanding of wellheads and trees and their maintenance requirements, subsurface equipment, cased hole and production logging, wellbore flow assurance, injection well design, tubular design, sustained casing pressure management and leakoff testing.
- Experience working in or with a major international and integrated oil company.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.