Essential Functions: Handles inquiries for technical application of products for assigned projects.Builds and leads team of direct reports on technical details of sales quotations and project supportReviews plans and specifications to determine appropriate products providing the customer and company optimized solutionResponsible for document control processUnderstand control wiring and relay schemes (Protection & control)Ability to ready electrical schematics and wiring diagramsTechnically fluent with electrical equipmentAbility to interact with field sales force and plant manufacturing personnelGeneration of bills of material and modification of standard assemblies as required to suit the application Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required
- AutoCAD a plus
- 3-5 years of application experience in low or medium voltage (both preferred)
- Electrical Transformer and Switchgear knowledge required
- Commercial understanding of the Electrical Industry
- Sales and/or Cust Service and Support
- Field Service work preferred
- Working knowledge of testing / acceptance including (but not limited to): ASTM, IEEE, NETA, NFPA, UL, C-SA, etc.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.