Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:In this role, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), will develop and execute a commercial growth strategy for the Reuter-Stokes (RS) business in Europe. The RSM will report to the European Sales Director for Measurement & Sensing (M&S) and dotted line to the Global Sales Manager for Reuter Stokes. With the goal to drive long term growth and customer relationships this role will be responsible for approximately $10MM in annual orders operating plan.
- Work with the Region Sales Executive, Product Company Global Sales Leader and Product Management to establish the overall business plan, orders and growth targets for the RS business in Europe
- Execute operating plan targets (OP) to address the viability of the customer, territory and/or industry segment and achieve overall orders, sales and CM growth targets
- Develop unique business plans for each territory and/or industry segment including: key customers, product campaigns, and aftermarket solution strategies leveraging the resources available (key account managers, field application engineers, aftermarket sales team, inside sales and channel partners)
- Define regional strategy for the RS business including recommendations of future NPI investments; VOC feedback and key marketing and trade show needs within region to grow market share
- Develop & grow solid pipeline of leads & opportunities in-line with business expectations
- Develop & grow services orders with installed base penetration and support of customers through strategic commercial and life cycle management solutions
- Lead relationship development with the Product Company and Supply Chain to establish improved customer experience, early commercial engagement and overall business development
- Provide regular updates of operating plan status, key commercial opportunities and other key metrics utilizing business tools including Deal Machine, blue sheets, Tableau, etc.
Degree in Engineering (or other technical based subjects) from an
accredited college or university
- Significant experience in technical customer facing sales or project
leadership for industrial products/systems in nuclear, power or oil &
up to 60%, as required
- Demonstrated ability to execute and drive results
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills to contribute in matrix organization
- Excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train, motivate others
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability and high customer satisfaction
- Experienced communicator with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Professional experience within Europe and with customers in the target industries in this region
- Proactive work style, creativity, high energy, self-starter
- Effective team player in a matrix organization
- German & English on a native level required, French skills desirable
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more