Skills: Engineering Manager, Wireline
Other Skills: Proficient in running Explosives
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Inverurie, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
To ensure the successful deployment of electric line and slickline tools and associated equipment in a safe and effective manner. Provide materials list, inspection and preparation of equipment, inventory accountability and all phases of job planning and completion to meet customers' expectations at highest quality and safety standards.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Comply with responsibilities as defined in processes and procedures in the Client systm any relevant law which will include but is not limited to the following:
- Implements and ensures compliance to the safety processes and procedures in the integrated management system, regularly participates in safety meetings, seeks improvements to safety wherever possible, operates an open door policy to safety concerns and promotes a safe working culture at all times.
- Comply with all environmental policies and procedures and consider all actions and omissions to reduce environmental impact.
- Prepare equipment for Cased Hole jobs per the customer's requirements.
- Perform the Cased Hole job at the customer's well site following the highest quality standards.
- Provide materials list to be ordered on a per job basis or as needed.
- Perform field inspection of equipment prior to preparing equipment for a Cased Hole job.
- Assist sales personnel with job planning and product knowledge as required.
- Assist in accounting for inventory movement.
- Maintain current technical knowledge Cased Hole tools used by Clients work in the region.
- Provide training assistance and evaluation of new employees.
- Perform the duties of the "Explosive and Radio Active User in Charge" and have responsibility for safe explosive and RA operations at the well site.
- Will comply with required laws for the safe handling, transportation and storage of explosives and radioactive materials.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work location at all times.
- Available on a 24 hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Relevant Oil and Gas Industry Experience.
- UK driving licence.
- Availability to travel within UK or overseas if required.
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft software package.
- Be able to work unsupervised with the ability to meet required timelines.
- Strong communication skill set.
- Flexible and able to support and interface with people at all levels.
- Confidential, sincere, honest with integrity.
- Approachable, resourceful, assertive, driven and motivated.
- Proactive team player.
Drillmar Resources Limited is a UK based company with its head office in Aberdeen, Scotland. The company’s core business activity is the provision of permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the worldwide Oil and Gas Industry.
With more than 75 years combined management experience recruiting in the drilling contractor sector, our team of highly professional and qualified recruiters are dedicated and focused allowing them to provide quality resource solutions and services to corporate clients and employees alike.
Developed on a culture of quality, service and value, we bring professionalism to all partner relationships. Drillmar provides a full range of recruitment services on an international level and, through a network of partners and alliances, is able to assist and deliver recruitment solutions to our drilling clients across the world.
Drillmar provide onshore and offshore contract and permanent Oil and Gas personnel across our four divisions – Drilling, Marine, Well Services and Construction.