Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the administration and reconciliation of accounting.
- Assist in implementation and carry new US GAAP and IFRS new accounting standards (e.g. Leasing and Revenue from Contracts).
- Assure proper general ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Ensure proper calculation and registration of federal and state income tax provision and property tax entries.
- Prepare and file quarterly sale/used tax returns.
- Support in providing information to external consultant for preparing federal & state returns and transfer pricing report.
- Review & reconcile federal & states returns to financial statements.
- Research & communicate to tax authorities on tax related issues.
- Prepare & file annually forms 1099-MISC & 1096 and property rendition.
- Prepare & file state annual franchise tax return.
- Guarantee the collection and verification of communicated monthly accruals and correctly register in SAP.
- Assist in provide and verify document during audit.
- Collect and prepare company cash-flow in excel and in New Planning and Control Model.
- Execute and record derivative financial instruments and work as treasury back-up person.
- Support in preparing reports and data analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years as Accountant with strong US GAAP and tax back-ground.
- General knowledge in Microsoft office, Proficient in reading and writing.
- Office environment
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
We provide a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.