Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rosharon, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Manages orders received from customers (entering, shipping, invoicing)
- Manage email request from customers (expedites, cancellations, etc...)
- Tracks and reports to customer delivery dates, any anticipated delays, or issues with their Rapid Response projects
- Communicates with customers to insure purchase orders are issued and ultimately invoiced
- Communicates with Rapid Response Managers on status of Purchase Orders for RFQs, and potential RFQ launches
- Communicates weekly with the Finance organization on revenue actuals and forecasts based on OneCat status and internal financial procedures
- Maintains proper due dates in business system (SAP)
- Coordinates with procurement, planning and production on active orders
- Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with both customers and production
- Maintains monthly KPIs that track center objectives
- Actively participate in Segment and Center meetings as required
- Ensure End User Certificates are in place for RFQs from sanctioned countries
- Coordinates on RFQs with Customer Service desks at other Schlumberger Centers for internal purchase orders
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Engineering (Industrial Engineering preferred), Supply Chain, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Oil and Gas company
- Advanced understanding of ERP software systems (SAP experience/expertise preferred)
- Ability to multitask
- Intermediate knowledge of MS-Office (Advanced knowledge in Excel is preferred)
- Industry experience with emphasis on production, planning, logistics, and customer service.
- Dangerous Goods logistics and transportation certifications (CFR 49, IATA and IMDG) is a plus
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Strong communication skills required
- Must be able to interact with people from various cultures with a direct, but polite, service-focused attitude.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.