Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Elmendorf, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Under direct supervision, trains and becomes familiar with the chemical hygiene plan and the current HSE laboratory safety standards.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties.
- Performs duties to conduct prototype or laboratory tests following prescribed procedures.
- Learns to build equipment and/or perform basic material or environmental tests using basic techniques with electrical/electronic, chemical, and mechanical equipment.
- Learns to documents test data for reporting purposes.
- Maintains files and documentation related to test equipment and test results of equipment.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Eight (8) hours of college chemistry (required).
- Pass screening background.
- 6 days on 3 days off, rotating days and night (12 hour shifts from 6-6).
PETRAM provides field staffing and consulting solutions to operators and service companies in support of both onshore and offshore drilling operations. We are specialists in well delivery personnel with 20 plus years upstream experience.