Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ploie?ti, Prahova, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor's Degree).
Essential Responsibilities:• Perform NC programming utilizing Siemens language - 840 D version,
• Analyze the technological routes and creates NC programs, based on routes characteristics,
• Develop tooling solutions, as needed, both cutting tools and fixtures,
• Use state-of-the-art manufacturing concepts, including just-in-time, statistical process control and employee involvement concepts,
• Involved in solving manufacturing and quality issues utilizing root cause and analysis tools and implementing correct actions,
• Assist with operator training initiatives and participate in development of operator training programs,
• Support the manufacturing engineers and NC setup men to cover the NC program needs of the New Product Introduction (NPI) processes and the productivity actions,
• Determine and formalize technological parameters through NC programs and participate in the NC program archiving process,
• Assure full technological documentation with NC path, featuring and tooling information,
• Contribute new ideas and positive support to the current process by implementing productivity actions in order to improve the process and respect objectives,
• Assure NC program downloading-uploading to the machines,
• Optimize NC programs for cycle time reductions.Qualifications/Requirements:•Bachelor's degree from a Technical University
•At least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
•Proven NC Programming experience
Desired Characteristics:• Ability to read and understand NC machine code,
• Technical writing ability particularly in the area of methods and written instructions in the programs,
• Knowledge in NC machines, programming language as Siemens is preferred,
• Strong customer service skills,
• Ability to work independently and as a contributing team player,
• Strong oral and written communication skills,
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills,
• Six Sigma training is preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more