Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tianjin, Tianjin, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Full - Time Regular
An opening Manufacturing Engineer in Tianjin, China. The position will support the MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING Division.
- Develops and implements production methods.
- Recommends and implements improvements in the production process.
- Usually works under close supervision of senior level engineers.
- Provides product support, manufacturing support, and failure analysis.
- May design special tooling and fixtures for field, manufacturing and engineering use.
- Receives specifications and design constraints from team leader. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. 1+ year's experience.
- Basic analytical skills. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic problem-solving skills. Knowledge of general principles, concepts, theories, and practices of applicable discipline.