Skills: Business Development, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location: Client site in Warton
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 and excellent benefits package
DELIVERING SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Are you committed to meeting client expectations? This is your opportunity to join a true global leader, working as part of a commercial team to deliver excellence to clients.
Acting as a vital administrative link between clients and commercial colleagues, you will have the personal and communication skills needed to help meet the standards expected by our key accounts.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with the ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the non-mechanical assurance programmes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily management of all mechanical assets reported as not available through to resolution
- Responsible for the daily management of all reported 'defects effecting safety' through to resolution; including return visit to complete repair audit to verify that the issue has been suitably resolved
- Analysing recommendations across all asset types and understanding repeat issues as well as broader trend analysis. Capture clients supplier performance to assist contract managers in ensuring they have access to robust evidence to manage supply partners, ensuring they get value for money and achieve a safe working environment
- Liaise as required with the varying supply chain partners to ensure clarity of requirement is understood and establish a strong working relationship to ensure actions are closed out correctly
- Produce and issue performance statistics to appropriate stakeholders for onward use
- Update and maintain all databases with the appropriate reports produced
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager by acting as a central contact for all stakeholder queries relating to the accounts mechanical asset portfolio
- Take responsibility for raising any issues with the Service Delivery Manager that will hamper annual compliance and prevent us meeting KPI timescales
- Operation of client and BV IT systems and the preparation of management reports
- Act as a central point of contact for all stakeholders on customer issues, pre & post visit information and managing remedial actions for all mechanical services
- Answer all queries from RBS as part of the Helpdesk facility that are about mechanical inspection services
- Management and measurement of deliverables for all the varying client mechanical service lines
- Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure business objectives are proactively and successfully delivered
- Share role deliverables within the team to ensure a multi-skilled team
- Ensure all required invoicing occurs promptly with accurate information provided to the invoicing team for audit visits
- General ad-hoc contract administration as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum five GCSEs including Maths and English (A-Level or equivalent is desirable)
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent internal & client relationship building skills
- Strong organisation and general administrative skills
- Proficient in IT & capable with data creation/manipulation
- Strong customer service focus
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise all deliverables
A GLOBAL LEADER
- Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer four years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please note - the succuessful candidate will need to undergo security clearance checks.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.