Skills: Business Analyst, Process Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SR. SPECIALIST, PROCESSES & CONTROLS
Primary Purpose of Job
Support the Business Development Department by being the custodian/ focal point for the new Business Development/ Mergers and Acquisitions (BDMA) process and other processes identified by management.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business related discipline from an accredited university.
Experience & Skills
- Experience with data management, implementation and digitization of procedures and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- At least 10 years relevant working experience in the oil & gas industry with an emphasis on quality and systems management.
- Experience with a recognised consulting firm will be considered a plus.
- Good knowledge in broad aspects of international standards on quality, risk and business continuity management in the oil & gas industry.
- Experience in and knowledge of oil and gas commercial and business development activities.
- Good knowledge of best business practices in Project Management, Risk Management, Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Portfolio Management, Resource Management and Quality Management. Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Operates independently using mature judgment in planning and performing assignments and achieving defined objectives.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, presentation and computing skills. Excellent command of English language and well developed interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in using MS Word, Excel and Power Point, Visio, Project Management tools.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa