Field Specialist - Completions Location
The Completions Field Specialist - Core CPL is responsible for product support, installation, troubleshooting, and customer service in the field. He/she performs liaison activities between the customer and client to maintain/promote customer confidence in client people, products and services.
The field specialist should have successful and standalone experience in packer & safety valve jobs. He/She reports directly to Products & Services Delivery Manager and under supervision of assigned Field Engineer or Sr. Field Specialist. Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive field work installing, commissioning and troubleshooting Production / Seal Bore Packers, Safety Valve & Flow Control installations and Well interventions.
- Performing follow-up checks on installations to ensure unit is operating within acceptable limits, for best performance
- Liaison with sales organization in job preparation and planning
- Collecting pull observations, production data, and event history on pulled equipment for use in failure analysis
- Establish direct communication with the customer in the field and through follow-ups to promote good customer relations
- Provide feedback to sales organization on any customer concerns/comments, competitor activity, or other potential sales opportunities
- Maintains proper tooling in a well organized, neat, tidy and operating condition
- Orders parts, tools and materials necessary to maintain an inventory adequate to meet customer needs and manage same as not to incur unnecessary cost
- All QHSE events to be reported in QUEST
- Frequently reviews new InTouch content (technical alerts, best practices, solutions, and lessons learned) to keep abreast of updates and procedures.
- Maintains full compliance with all client and Product Line specific QHSE policies
- Remains current on minimum job related QHSE training
- Supports continuous improvement efforts, in line with corporate goals
- Promotes teamwork, client values and culture
- Drive for own training and career development
- Mentors less experienced specialists
- Shares knowledge and experience with peers
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum three years' of Packer & Safety Valve experience in offshore / subsea environment.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Hindi or a regional language.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.