At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Systems Project Manager for Indirect Materials based in Houston, Texas.
The Systems Project Manager for Indirect Materials (IM) will support the execution of the BHGE systems program strategy related to development and/or deployment of SAP Ariba while supporting indirect sourcing to maintain/enhance the operational rigor/rhythm of the Global Indirect Sourcing organization. Essential Responsibilities:
Key objectives in addition to above:
- Responsible for all aspects of change management associated with replacing SSS with SAP Ariba. Leverage the change opportunity to implement best practices and create standard work applied across all product companies that use Ariba SAP. Will need to drive/implement standardized system processes and operating routines consistent with the BHGE IM Systems program vision and develop KPI's and reporting rhythms to track progress to plan.
- In this role, you will demonstrate the ability to influence new SAP Ariba users cross-functionally/globally and will have a passion for introducing new and innovative processes to achieve program goals. This includes, but is not limited to, business requirement gathering, documentation management, training, and post go live support to ensure effective utilization.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the front-end SAP Ariba system, to then function as the change specialist for requestors & buyers with the goal of increasing their productivity in SAP Ariba
- Work collaboratively with the SAP Ariba technical development team ensuring functional requirements are precisely translated into the new SAP Ariba system.
- Develop and maintain the library of training manuals & On-line training modules, ensuring complete accuracy and flow of content
- Facilitate weekly rollout rhythm calls alongside the BHGE IM Systems Program Manager confirming progress and detail capture
- Utilize highly developed communication skills to train new users through technology and site visits globally
- Collaborate with the BHGE IM Systems Program Manager to develop strategy for monthly global user training/update calls
- Demonstrate creative resourcefulness to implement post go-live SAP Ariba solutions to user challenges within the scope of standardization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 5+ years of related Supply Chain, Sourcing, or Procurement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Cross-functional experience and experience working across cultures, teams and time zones with ability to handle multiple tasks in compressed timeframes
- Proven project management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver results on time and on budget
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of delivering results and leading projects in a dynamic business environment
- Decisive - ability to make decisions to move projects and processes forward
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years Supply Chain Management Leadership experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Additional leadership experience in the areas of operations and/or Finance