GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career... it is not about your job title... it is about who you are.... It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters... do things that haven't been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world's digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Role Summary/Purpose
Are you looking for a Graduate opportunity working in a fast-paced business environment?
If so, then this is the role for you!
If this sounds like you then send in an application!
In this role you will learn about commercial excellence, sales operations and marketing intelligence, and will have the opportunity to participate in wide range of growth initiative having direct impact on the business within the Measurement & Controls commercial team.Essential Responsibilities
- Support Sales Operations team to drive business processes and tools that support commercial team
- Assist Commercial Excellence team with administration of various sales reports and dashboards (e.g. CRM systems)
- Support for Commercial Excellence tasks e.g. Pipeline management and analytics (e.g. win rate, hit rate analysis, pipeline creation)
- Support Finance Team for weekly financial reports and metrics
- Market intelligence: analysis and segmentation of industrial sectors (O&G, Automotive, Aerospace, Industrials)
- Competitors analysis including internet research
- Customer/prospects analytics and segmentation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on marketing / finance / business / engineering. You must have completed at least your 2nd year at university
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office - specifically MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under stress and switch between different tasks quickly
- Eligible to work in UK
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles...people like you!
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. Please note that this position is based in Aberdeen and there will be no relocation support For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working