The Woodlands, Texas, United States
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Latin America Product Line Leader - Drill Bits will lead the business and drive the strategies to deliver profitable growth.
- Sets up an annual plan for the product line successful growth and aligns the team on expected deliverables. Plans resources to deliver on the set up targets in the efficient, profitable and compliant way.
- Holds responsibility for the financial results of the product line in the region - P&L responsibility
- Holds responsibility for the regional PL Safety, implements interdependent safety culture to the broader regional PL team
- Holds responsibility for the compliance in the broader regional PL team
- Acts as the primary resource on all issues related to execution of services, including cost/budget compliance, well-site execution, and resource allocation.
- Drives efficiencies and creates operational service synergies across product line in the region.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction within the operational scope.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with customers so that the Company can more effectively meet its aims and objectives
- Recommends targets for quality and reliability, utilization, spend on rental tools, and provides overall vision for operations in the appointed scope.
- Manages employees' performance, development, and technical training. Builds competent and diverse team motivated for achieving common goals.
- Ensures Product Line regional team collaboration with Product Line HQ and Technology teams, builds up relationship that leverage PL HQ expertise.
- Ensures PP Product Line regional team collaboration with other Product Lines in the region.
- Creates a positive, constructive environment that promotes BHGE culture:
- Driving Customer Outcomes, Connecting and investing in each other, Leading in all ways, Being Inventors, Collaborate without boundaries
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years of Profit & Loss experience.
- Direct experience leading and managing teams and demonstrated ability to develop talent.
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Ability to grow a business and deliver profitable results.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Ability to build relationships, engage key stakeholders, and deliver successful projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, manage change and work in a collaborative, matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish languages.
- Readiness to travel 30-50% of time
- Field Operations experience
- Broad experience in OFS and Drill Bits including understanding of Drill Bits and LATAM business drivers.
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Portuguese language
- Ability to work independently
The Woodlands, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more