Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Tiger Rentals is currently recruiting for a talented, motivated individual to join our HR team in our Morgan City, Louisiana Operations. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health Insurance plans.
If you enjoy taking care of employees, consider joining us in an HR Specialist Position. You will be directly involved in the day-to-day success of our operations in Morgan City, assisting employees, handling day to day employee issues, and building relationships. Your focus will be on our employees and developing relationships with the goal of providing the best support, service to meet our employee and company needs, and fostering a great work environment.
Our team of dedicated, hard-working professionals is committed to providing customers with safe, effective, cost-efficient solutions that meet their individual needs.
In addition, our company is large enough to provide the highest quality service and technical capabilities, but small enough to provide personal service. We pride ourselves on hiring personnel who are experienced, highly trained and dedicated to helping our customers with even the smallest details.
General Requirements/ Job Duties
- High energy, outgoing personality; can-do attitude extremely important
- Collaborative nature, goal-driven orientation and an entrepreneurial mindset; team player
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships across all levels of the organization
- Comfort with respectfully challenging conventional wisdom
- Highly self-motivated; able to work independently, very resourceful
- Well-spoken, well-presented and confident with excellent communication skills
- Adaptive and action-oriented; able to operate successfully through change in an organization with an aggressive growth mandate
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Unquestionable personal integrity and credibility necessary to gain trust of individuals both internally and externally
• Knowledge of current state and federal labor law and regulations.
• Knowledge of personal computers, general office equipment, computer software, including applications such as desktop software and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Skill in organized recordkeeping to establish and maintain an accurate filing system.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information in personnel matters and to handle sensitive matters in a tactful manner.
• Ability to conduct research to identify and collect appropriate data; strong analytical skills required.
• Ability to prepare and present ideas and recommendations effectively, either orally, typed, or in written form and to prepare clear and concise reports.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and courteous working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Collect, record & file all time sheets
- Enter necessary information for payroll, completion, and balancing.
- Record/maintain spreadsheets needed for all manhour reports (OSHA, ISN, etc)
- Collect all time off requests and maintain database
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 Years in an HR/ Payroll responsibility preferably
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Tiger Rentals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status."
Please submit a resume to: email@example.com