Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Waste Management, Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: Scott, LA /Offshore
Rotation Details: 14 on and 7 off, 12 hour day
The Environmental Solutions (ES) Supervisor must achieve an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge, and is directly responsible for safely and efficiently managing the operation of ES Drilling & Waste Management equipment required at the wellsite. At this level the employee has an in-depth understanding of how drilling fluids and waste management systems influence each other, and the employee is capable of performing advanced troubleshooting and extraordinary maintenance on ES technologies.
Filtration experience preferred
Perform field filtration operations and ensure that equipment is maintained in accordance with established company guidelines for safe, efficient operation and proper appearance.
- Collate project information and generate filtration reports
- Conduct job safety analysis of job site
- Generate "end of well" filtration clean up report
- Manage inventory and availability of completion fluid products and chemical products
- Review and comment on site clean-up and displacement procedure documents
- Collect fluid samples from well returns and analyze
- Interpret fluid analysis results in order to confirm fluid specifications
- Monitor effectiveness of filtration equipment
- Operate filtration equipment
- Resolve equipment mechanical problems and fluid quality problems
- Review hole volumes, pit volumes and planned pump rate in order to determine minimum flow rate through filtration package
AWSI UA, Hair Follicle, AWSI DOT Medical Hearing Test Only, Respirator Certification Exam (includes PFT)
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.