Senior & Lead Installation Engineer - Jacket Launch & Floating Deck
Are you looking to work with a leading Subsea Contractor?
Are you looking for longterm contract opportunity managing project through to working onsite?
Do you have specialist FEED experience managing Jacket Launch & Floating Deck installation?If so, please read on..
The client is looking for senior / lead installation engineer to join the company working initially in Paris.
They are looking for an experienced Project Installation Engineer to
join Installation Department Engineering Management.
You will be in charge of the installation of launched jacket and deck/topside floatover
. SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform installation procedures for offshore/subsea assets such as subsea structures, launched jacket and deck/topside floatover and others, as required,
- Perform lifting and rigging analysis,
- Write technical project documents,
- Bring technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project's progress at interim meetings with the Lead Engineer,
- Check of installation analysis work and reports,
- Liaise with project teams to obtain input data, agreeing installation feasibility and providing technical support in Client reviews,
- Liaise with project teams and Clients to clarify installation procedures concerns,
- Collaborate to develop and constantly improve tools and internal processes for installation methods activities,
- Participate to vessel/CB mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
- Provide support to on-going offshore installation activities,
- Actively participate in internal study projects as assigned.
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct,
- Operate according to Management Principles,
- Support standards and procedures for the Engineering Function.
- Graduated with a Master of Engineering, you have 5 years of experience as a minimum in engineering on Oil & Gas related installation projects.
- You have knowledge and proven experience of launched jacket installation and deck/topsides floatover installation.
- Your autonomy, your capacity to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization are key assets to succeed at this position.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, Client and suppliers.
- Missions on constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
- A fluent level in English (spoken, written and read) is essential.
The company are offering competitive day rates for contractors with the experience described above.
If you have any other requirements and would like to be considered for the role - please apply asap
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.