Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Reservoir Simulation Engineer
My Client is a large international consultancy who are rapidly expanding. They are currently working with an oil company in Malaysia and searching for a Reservoir Simulations Engineer for a long-term contract.
As Reservoir Simulation Engineer, you would overall be responsible for maximizing reservoir yield and performance.
• 10+ years of oil and gas industry experience
• BSc. Engineering
• Field monitoring, management and production optimization
• Skill set including: field monitoring, well performance evaluation, reservoir rock and fluid properties, and analysis / grid simulation to identify risk / forecasts
• Analyse pressure transient well models
• Have experience with Eclipse
• Production optimization
• Reservoir characterization (static modelling)
• Reservoir simulation and forecasting
• Technology implementation
• Hydrocarbon resource management
This senior level role will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to further offer and enhance their existing skill set while working alongside a team of leading technical national and expatriate staff members.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!