Procurement Manager will provide support to Trading &Supply, Chemical, Liquefied Natural Gas in North East Asia region (China, Hong Kong and Macau, Korea, ) with a CP Professional management to deliver Top Quartile Procurement and Contract Management Strategies and techniques realizing significant value delivery whilst maintaining and improving internal and external performance. Activities/Categories could range from Storage and Handling, Outside Supply Points, Road Transport, and special projects that covers different categories.
This is done through the use of market analysis, stakeholder needs analysis, strategy development, strategy implementation, tendering, negotiation and Contract Management
The PM will have a large number of interfaces with key internal stakeholders including the T&S local and regional team in Project, Outside Supply Point, Road Transport, Engineering Teams, Terminal Managers, Facility Manager, Fuels Supply Envelope / Business Development Managers, T&S Operation Managers, Commercial Fuel Operation Managers and Business Functional teams such as HSSE
- Deliver value improvements to T&S, Chemicals, LNG by developing and implementing Local CP strategies utilizing Price, Demand Management, Specification and Contract Management principles, and implementing the regional component of global strategies.
- Support Regional/Global Category Managers in implementing relevant Global Category Strategy and initiatives within China Hongkong, Macau, Korea
- Lead development of in-depth knowledge of the market for the assigned categories in various key markets.
- Drive effective management of Global, Regional and Local supplier relationships and negotiations in NEA, including resolution of operational and supplier performance issues relating to the contracts.
- Provide a strong commercial influence in the thinking and behavior of the users of materials and/or services. Especially driving review of specifications and demand management.
- Manage Business interface on a day-to-day basis with senior local stakeholders and ensure all CP needs are addressed.
- Work with the Contract Owners and Holders ensure effective and efficient Contract Management and expected value is obtained during the contract term.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.Requirements
- Familiar with Trading &Supply, Chemicals, Liquefied Natural Gas business.
- Experience in Logistics preferred.
- Experience in Contract & Procurement process.
- Proven experience in negotiations.
- Proven track record of delivering results and strong customer focus.
- Strong analytical skills and good commercial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence across all levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and virtually.
- Team player.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.