Skills: Inventory Control
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Under direct supervision, receive and confirm incoming and outgoing shipments by verifying all required information
- Pull and issue requested inventory
- Communicate with shipping department personnel and ensure proper tracking of movement of all inventory
- Confirm quantities and serial numbers on all incoming inventory
- Prepare and bar code inventory, verify all information for accuracy, upon receipt from clients and verify all information for accuracy
- Scan sample items when a change to the assigned location occurs
- Maintain necessary documentation and forward to appropriate groups within the shipping department
- Assist with shipping when needed
- Ability to organize daily work schedule
- Perform various other duties and participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor within the physical constraints
- Will be mostly responsible for handling JDE entries related to receiving and inventory picks and shipments
- Light inventory picking is expected also, will mainly be a coordinator of paperwork
- Must be computer literate (experience with JDE is a plus)
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules, confidentiality practices and company policies.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
Pre-employment screenings are required.
Schedule 7:00am to 6:00pm and will work at least one Saturday per month from 8am - 2pm.
PETRAM provides field staffing and consulting solutions to operators and service companies in support of both onshore and offshore drilling operations. We are specialists in well delivery personnel with 20 plus years upstream experience.