Wireline Services - Global Perforating Product Line Manager is the strategic business leader for all services within the Perforating product families. The Perforating Product Line Manager is a member of the Wireline Services Leadership team and is responsible for strategic growth of the Perforating product line.
The Product Line Manager will develop, deploy and deliver the short and long strategies for the product line. The PLM builds successful strategies while ensuring customer, regional operations and technology alignment. Success is measured by product line P&L and market share growth. The ideal PLM candidate is a driven individual, metric focused and passionate about market share growth, revenue growth, new product commercialization, pricing, and winning in the market place. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Globally responsible for all Perforating products in the Wireline Services line.
- Understanding the Perforating product position, and branding.
- Leads revenue and market share growth through new product introduction and pricing
- Collaborates with the regional PL Directors in the regional operations and growth
- Strong financial acumen and prior operational P&L experience.
- Leading talented product managers and product champions to streamline and ensure best in class product development through commercialization.
- Ability to listen and influence key stake holders (customers, sales, etc.)
- Regularly visit regional operations
- Represent the organization in internal and external discussions and technical forums.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience in wireline oilfield industry.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales and/or operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands.
- Ability to develop a short, mid and long term product strategy.
- Good communication skills - Presentation and public speaking.
- Good leadership skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of product line service in an operational area or district.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Good knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more