Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Senior Manager, Quote to Cash will report to the Director, Global Business Processes and work with the global finance team to oversee the Finance Quote to Cash ("QTC") cycle and influence the consolidation and centralization of all functions in the global QTC process. This position will be responsible for the overall design, development, strategy, decision making and management of the Finance QTC cycle. This will include simplifying, standardizing and automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, and identifying opportunities to improve overall efficiency and maximizing cash flow.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversight of the end-to-end quote to cash cycle to maximize cash flow and enhance the Company's worldwide cash position.
- Set and standardize policy and procedure to achieve global improvement to the QTC cycle.
- Design and implement a global finance org structure to support the efficient delivery of the ongoing QTC cycle.
- Work with the global finance leadership team and other functional areas to develop a target operating model, execute business strategy and support all transformation, turn around and potential outsourcing initiatives to create a "best in class" QTC cycle.
- Translate strategy into operational goals and objectives to drive deployment and adoption of process changes.
- Identify and engage process stakeholders and apply strong change management strategies to create buy-in for process standards and sustainment within new processes / change.
- Build knowledge of RPA and identify areas for automation and work with existing technology to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Drive to embrace continuous improvement by keeping abreast of industry benchmarks, technology and trends in the market place.
- Own global Finance QTC governance by identifying, reporting and communicating appropriate KPIs and measures to monitor the overall process, ensure alignment across regions and drive positive behavior change through knowledge sharing of issues and best practices.
- Initiate, maintain and develop positive working relationships with business unit leads, functional groups, colleagues, SMEs, customers and advisors to ensure continued commitment to the "best in class" global QTC cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in strategy and design of QTC / Finance operations.
- 3 years of experience in Business Process mapping, opportunity identification, process redesign and transformation.
- Experience managing and strategizing for QTC functions including but not limited to Credit, Billing, Collections, Cash Application and related finance functions.
- Strong collaborator that creates collaborative behavior in others.
- Adaptive communication skills (based on need, audience etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft Financial capabilities.
- Green Belt certification.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in automation strategy and design.
- Project management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AVILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to define vision, develop a path forward and connect dots for stakeholders.
- Strong ability to influence and persuade with respectful assertiveness.
- Strong process improvement skills.
- Ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.