Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Broussard, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Specialist (Offshore) to be located in Broussard, LA.
- Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on wellsite activities
- Determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Responsible for the minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment
- May be the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations at the rig
- Provides a record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals
- Performs other related duties as required
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- 3+ years' experience in Wireline
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable
- Ability to communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
- Able to quickly adjust to changing job assignments/requirements
- Two year Technical Degree
- Experience with Wireline Pipe Recovery (Offshore or Land)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more