Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Dispatcher.
• Responsible for checking equipment leaving and entering the yard and doing computerized delivery tickets on such equipment.
• Responsible for answering the phone and talking directly to customer so to receive information concerning the job.
• Responsible for lining up delivery vehicle to get the equipment to and from a job location and coordinating Nabors personnel for jobs.
• Responsible for entering in tickets and knowing the bidding process to successfully complete and send out job bids.
• Responsible for collecting time cards and prepare for payroll collection.
• Responsible for collecting and inputting Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSS) for each job.
• Understand and comply with all legal requirements and company policies and procedures, including, but not limited to: Finance, Human Resources, Legal and Compliance, Quality and HSES, etc.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Organization, verbal and written communication skills
• Phone, filing, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word skills
• Requires the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. less than 1/3 of the time.
• Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Typically works in a moderately noisy, business office environment.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs