Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Skills: Instrumentation Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is current recruiting for Instrument Technicians for CNOOC Scott, this a core crew role on a 2/3 rotation
The inspection of all instruments systems, PPM in general, repair and calibration of instrumentation. Required to conduct tests of equipment and assist Plant Operator to ensure safe and efficient instrument operation.
- Repairs, calibrates and maintains platform instrumentation systems
- Monitors platform master charts to establish possible instrument malfunctions
- Conducts and reviews the results of tests run in control room and ensure their reliability and accuracy
- Review/maintains accurate and current records of meter co-efficient
- Conducts special tests on platform instrumentation as required
- Ensures the installation, calibration and testing of platform instrumentation is conducted in accordance with Company requirements and statutory Government standards.
- Ensures the required supply of spare parts are available, prepares and requisitions items required.
- Maintains and updates records and reports
- Maintains good housekeeping conditions in workshop and work sites
- Check out work covered by commissioning/acceptance documentation to ensure systems are as outlined/operational and signs documentation to this effect
- Put forward suggestions and develop modification requests as necessary to improve plant/equipment efficiency/safety operations
- Cover F&G Maintenance
- Observes Company safety rules and regulations, including permit to work and complies with same
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.