Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:During the Internship period, the candidate will be part of Technical Support Team specialized on
Spare Parts for all BHGE equipments.
Essential Responsibilities:• He/She needs to have a strong attitude to deal with multiple organizations (Internal & External)
• To assure Asset Database quality and completeness
• To manage requests made to Engineering dept. when a particular engineering content is
• To interface with the entire BHGE population to support for Community case's resolution relevant
to Spare Parts
• To support commercial operations for Spare Parts Offers to guarantee a quick response
• To deal with huge volume of data to organize and speed up analysis, trends and possible area of
improvements.Qualifications/Requirements:* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electronical)
* Ability to manage Technical Drawings (e.g. Diagrams) and Part Lists
* Proficient PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
* Fluent both in Italian and English
Desired Characteristics:* Ability to manage and measure programs/processes (action items, scheduling, metrics)
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, process management
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Able to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more