Skills: Project Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- To be aware of Quality Assurance in all daily work activities and to follow the rules of prevention.
- To perform the duties of the position according to documented Procedures and Work Instructions.
- To report all Non-conformances and problems to your Supervisor on a Non-conformance And Corrective Action Report.
- Not to accept non-conformances and poor workmanship from fellow employees and your direct supplier.
- To be aware of the Company Safety Regulations and to perform all duties in a safe manner.
- To attempt to stop and to report all discovered unsafe practice.
- To Respect and protect company and client confidentiality at all times
- Manage all Routine and Special Core Analysis studies unsupervised
- Review reports of PC's
- Mentor and assist with developing Trainee PCs
- Assist supervisor setting project priorities
- Developing spreadsheets for non routine tests
- Meet clients on a regular basis in order to maintain company and personal profile
- Prepare tenders at client request, in conjunction with relevant supervisor and Core Analysis Manager
- Achieve average monthly billing targets as agreed with Supervisor
- Perform other duties as and when required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- Minimum of three years experience as Project Coordinator.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.