Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Control, Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Up to 600GBP per day
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Field Service Engineer - Surface Wellheads - UK North Sea - Contract Position
Due to further demand on their services Eden Scott's client, a leading international offshore services company now requires a Field Service Technician / Field Service Engineer to join their UK North Sea Operations initially a contract basis but moving to a rotational position in due course. The successful candidate can expect around 15 days a month work.
The contract is paying up to £500 per day on a LTD Company basis.
As Field Service Technician / Engineer you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of surface wellhead equipment for our clients UK North Sea contracts (both conventional wellheads and unitised wellhead systems).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Installation of Surface Wellheads (Conventional / multi-bowl) using the running tools with casing / tubing hangers
- Installing and testing seals / Pack offs / Annulus seals
- Working with Radial bolt connectors
- Torqueing / pressure testing / small bore fitting as required
- Pressure testing surface wellhead equipment
- Greasing Wellhead valves and Xmas Tree valves
- Using Stinger tools (Pacson, GSP, bleeder tools) NT2 or radial bolt connectors
- Experienced as Field Service Engineer or Technician installing and maintaining Surface Wellheads
- Previous experience installing and testing MS Seals, Pack Off's and Annulus Seals.
- Previous experience using NT-2 or Radial bolt connectors
- Experience torqueing, pressure testing and small bore fitting
- Experience pressure testing, in flow testing surface wellhead equipment
- Experience greasing Wellhead valves and Xmas tree valves
- Experience with Stinger tools such as Pacson, GSP or Bleeder tools
- Experience working with slab gate and split gate valves
- EU Passport Holder
Certification: Full UK Offshore Certification (BOSIET inclu HUET and CA-EBS, Bi Deltoid Measurement, OGUK Medical)
Day Rate: £500 per day paid for all days spent onshore or offshore and traveling.