Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Chengdu, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Work in a global and multi-disciplinary team, develop highly reliable control systems, provide direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives.
Essential Responsibilities:• Participant in the analysis, evaluation and selection of electrical component using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
• Select components, address component obsolescence, perform failure analysis, assist with project controls systems and identify improvements for the BOP Control System
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments to Engineering Managers and Product Line Leaders
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Qualifications/Requirements:• Master candidate, major in EE or related.
• Familiarity with control system design and electrical components selection
• Familiarity with controls power distribution and networking technology
• Ability to create technical report, specifications and interact with internal and external customers
• Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
• Good team player, ability to work across disciplines, organizations
• "Can do" attitude, embrace challenge with enthusiasm
• Quick learner, self-starter
• Solid oral and written communication skills in English
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more