Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for an AR Billings Coordinator for a permanent position, located in Aberdeen.
Coordination of all intercompany billings including the accurate processing of billing information, preparation of all invoices, receipt of payment and controls around the billings function.
- Assisting the AR Team Lead to meet department objectives including providing guidance and assistance as the senior to Assistant Accountants in the team with possible scope for development as supervisor.
- Full responsibility and accountability for billing transactions in your remit
- Responsibility for some of the key balance sheet accounts and period end tasks
- Key role in the quarterly intercompany reconciliation process for group reporting
- To enhance the current role demonstrating an improved accounting service for our customers and build up a strong working relationship with them.
- To challenge and review existing procedures/processes and support the Billings Team through Lean Review.
- To support the wider Senior Finance Team
- Completeness of preparation of the billings uploaded to Oracle ERP system.
- Coordination monthly production, approval and distribution of intercompany invoices
- Coordination of processing of intercompany receipts
- Coordination of intercompany revenue reconciliations
- Managing key parts of the quarterly intercompany reconciliation process
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Intercompany aged debt aged deb follow-up
- Making improvements to intercompany billing process
- Maintain Intercompany Service Desk
- Meeting key internal control requirements
Qualifications (professional, technical, academic):
Essential: Good general education
Preferred: Some accounting / finance qualification or studying
Typical background and experience required
- Strong accounting experience
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
Nice to have
- Oracle ERP system experience
- Intercompany reconciliation experience