Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Project Planner for a permanent position, located in Dyce.
Responsible for developing and maintaining Project Schedules covering all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the CMS (Contract Master Schedule)
- Responsible for developing and maintaining multiple discipline schedules as required for an individual or multiple projects
- Attend customer meetings as necessary and maintain regular contact with client planner / scheduler
- Responsible for producing all necessary reports for both customer and internal requirements as necessary
- Works closely with engineering, procurement, manufacturing, subcontract and quality organisation, attending interface meetings as necessary to assist in project integration to the departmental processes as required.
- Reviews departmental status reports and prepares reports of key issues that affect the project schedule to the Project Manager
- Reviews the impact of customer induced changes and advises the Project Manager accordingly
- Interface with internal (and where necessary external) expediting functions for work progression
- Undertake tasks relating to project controls group (planning, document control, project reporting and project administration) as and when required
- Engineering, Business or related qualification
- Experience in Project Planning software packages such as Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 or similar
- Expert knowledge of project planning processes and techniques
- Valid UK driving licence
- Engineering, Business or related Degree
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Use of ERP and MRP systems
- Ability to interface with multiple departments
- Ability to gather, review and disseminate data to produce specific project reports
- Presentation skills to customers and senior management