Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Olsztyn, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leap29 are currently assisting a multinational engineering company who are looking for an Export Specialist to join their team in Olsztyn, Poland.
In this position you will provide expertise knowledge in the Import/ Export area making sure that that we follow all necessary regulations and utilise international process flow possibilities. You will also manage implementation of global process change expectations within the business.
Main responsibilities of the Export Specialist
• Assures the shipment of arranged Export Orders, overseeing all activities (such as the preparation of transport documents, the customs clearance, transport organization, etc..) up to the effective product delivery to the foreign customer
• Informing reports to Commercial offices and to other Market Companies within the group, related to the Export Orders and the resolution of any problems
• Assistance in managing the import of finished products and other materials
• Monitor the new regulations with VAT rules, customs and various documentations coming into force for compliance and possible improvements in the transportation area
Requirements of the Export Specialist
• 4 years operational experience in the area of expertise (Export / Import)
• MA degree in Engineering or Business Administration or similar
• Deep knowledge of trade processes
• Cross geographic experience
• English fluency in written and verbal
• Good communication skills in Russian and Polish language written and verbal
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!