Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Olsztyn, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Manager, Olsztyn Poland
Leap29 are currently recruiting a Project Manager to be based in Olsztyn / Poland and will be working for an international turnkey engineering company. The Project Manager will drive project implementation, manage a dedicated multidisciplinary project team consisting of mechanical, drafting, process and automation engineering, commissioning and technology experts.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager, Olsztyn Poland
As a Project Manager you are responsible to manage technically complex projects, within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction. You will work with people from all units within Processing Systems to deliver international projects to our customers, collaborate intensely with our market companies and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Overall responsible for project execution and provide project leadership to deliver project result
• Secure project deliverables according to project agreement and act according to responsibilities in the project.
• Breakdown and plan the project into phases and fulfil the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget
• Drive productivity in project through utilization of global reusable solutions, processes and tools (PCEQ and OFCE, project governance, risk management etc.)
• Manage scope changes and issue variation orders (VO´s)
• Secure project communication and documentation according to project communication plan
• Have intensive communication with production sites to follow up the manufacturing progress of branded processing units
• Coordinate installation, commissioning and performance validation works
• Secure lessons learned feedback, participate in internal improvement projects
• Participate in pre-order activities
Requirements of a Project Manager, Olsztyn Poland
To be successful in this position,
• you should hold at least a B.Sc. in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, or Marine Engineer
• You must have at least 3-5 years work experience in project management is coming with a similar corporate background, more specifically from Cheese making industry counts as a big advantage
• Very good command of English both written and oral is necessary
• Good Polish language skill required
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!