The Lead Technical Support Specialist will provide technical support to the completions & well intervention team based in Australia. Salary Range
: AUD 135,000 - 160,000 / Per-annumEssential Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Provides skilled level support for the product line(s), technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance.
- Assists with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions.
- Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- Completes advanced well bore seminar and continues training in other product lines.
- May be lead engineering/technical position in region or area. (Field Service Personnel not included).
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Technical Degree or Bachelor Degree preferred
- 3- 5 years' technical & operations experience in completions tools Industry experience and product line training required
- Provide technical support to Field Operation
- Proficient knowledge of product line and proper application of tools.
- Thorough understanding of downhole hydraulics and rig operations.
- Proficient in use of computer based programs related to application of products.
- Relevant rig experience running completions