Skills: Rig Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is an international Company and is currently seeking for a RIG MANAGER (Onshore Based) position to oversee operations of their AMPHION JACKUP. Position to be based in INDONESIA.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all functions of drilling program are executed, which includes the operation and monitoring the essential systems of the drilling rig including: the hoisting, well control, mud and power systems found on the rig;
- Interface with operator representatives, and acts as a liaison regarding all non-standard requests for services.
- Provide recommendations to Management regarding modifications or additions to Job Safety Analyses in order to maximize effectiveness across all entities of operations.
- Conduct pre-tour meetings with oncoming crews, outlining current and future tasks and providing safety leadership as it relates to the specific tasks.
- Work to manage rig operating costs to stay within established company guidelines.
- Provide critical component information (hours since installed/changed) for all equipment failures requiring component replacement or major repair.
- Supervise servicing and testing of all rig equipment.
- Plan and supervises all rig moves.
- Conduct frequent inspections of the rig and rig location, identifying issues regarding safe and efficient operations of the rig, and makes timely recommendations to rectify any noted problems.
- Ensure all well control equipment is properly maintained, that necessary repairs are completed timely and all personnel are properly trained to operate the equipment.
- Establishe and maintain a positive safety cultural climate in all work practices, enabling personnel to slow down or stop tasks that are deemed to have excessive risk.
- Advise the Superintendent of changing well condition and severe weather conditions or other environmental factors that would inhibit operations.
- Minimum 15 years of oilfield experience, both in the field and in the office. With at least 5 - 7 years as a Rig Manager (Onshore Based) managing Amphion / Cyber JackUps for a reputable International Drilling Contractors
Please forward detailed updated CV to include names of rigs as per employer.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.