BHGE seeks a Geoscientist Engineer at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, who will be part of multi-disciplinary and diverse team of geoscientists working on state-of art-art and cross functionally-integrated technologies for the improvement of well and reservoir productivity. Specifically, will work on cased hole wireline data processing & interpretation, productivity analysis to support Artificial Lift and Completions design. Qualified individuals must also demonstrate theoretical knowledge of formation evaluation measurements, artificial lift and completions. You will also be involved in technical sales and customers collaboration. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams working on formation evaluation
- Performance cased hole log data processing and interpretation
- Acts as Case Hole Technical Support resource on all issues related to execution of services in Brazil and support activities in the region.
- Support Introduction of new cased hole wireline technologies.
- Perform support for engineering pre-well technical assessment for single wells, multiwell projects in existing product line contracts, pre-tender and tenders in upper and lower completions, including upstream chemicals when applies.
- Collaborate with product lines that require FE support.
- Support Artificial Lift and Completions product lines with PVT, declination curve and productivity analysis.
- Work with product lines services and customers to understand the needs and define the studies and technologies to apply.
- Deliver technical presentations, reports and publications to BHGE leadership, BHGE businesses and customers
- Prepares presentations, technical documents for tenders and proposals.
- Provide local technical support in regional x-product lines initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Relevant oil company experience in logging data processing, Completion and Artificial Lift.
- Demonstrates proficiency and knowledge in Formation Evaluation using Wireline technologies: Pulse Neutron, Well Integrity, Production, Cement evaluation, etc.
- Expertise on Production Analysis, Pressure test Analysis,PVT and rock fluid models.
- Demonstrates knowledge on completions and Artificial Lift technologies design and operations..
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to enhance internal customer relationships.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Be proactive.
- Ability to participate in multiple activities simultaneously.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Experience in Operations of Artificial Lift System, Design of intelligent completions, Reservoir Monitoring.
- 2 or 3 years of wireline field experience.
- Spanish speaker.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Good organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more