Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring an OFS HQ Controller based in Houston, Texas.
- Point of contact for internal customers on controllership matters pertaining to the Oilfield Services segment
- Responsible for managing processes and people pertaining to controllership matters
- Technical accounting and policy implementation
- Controls and compliance
- Impairment monitoring
- Special Projects
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or relevant discipline
- 7+ years finance/accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP/HFM preferred)
- Advanced MS Excel skills for data analysis
- Strategic mind set, self-motivated, good communication skills
- Analytical skill set, comfortable with financial statements
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more