Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Other Skills: Tubing Bending
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houma, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Pneumatic 1
Schedule: Varies/Project Based
Location: Varies (candidates must live within two hours of Houma, LA)
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Candidates MUST have the ability to bend conduit and tubing with minimal supervision.
- Run group conduit.
- TWIC card.
- PSST T2 certified.
- 5 plus years Pneumatic experience.
- Perform Safety meetings and job Safety analysis.
- Perform accident reporting and post-accident investigations.
- Read Piping and Instrument diagrams as well as Safety Flow diagrams.
- Read SAFE charts.
- Use trade techniques developed in the industry for the installation of tubing on safety systems installation.
- Install and fitting of components and tubing on production vessels with little supervision.
- Conduct safety system testing after installation.
- Set and test pilots, level controllers and PSVs.
- Make minor panel revisions with supervision.
- Perform appropriate paperwork as defined by management.
- MUST have a valid TWIC card.
- MUST have 5+ years pneumatic offshore/on land experience.
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.