Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Hourly rate dependent on experience
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 500 consultants. Our Houston office focuses on the oil, gas and chemical markets, supporting operators and oilfield services companies across the US.
Our client is a global exploration and production company looking to hire a contract PR/Communications specialist to support a new business unit within the organization. This is a 6 month minimum assignment, offering full benefits with potential to extend into additional projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in public relations, communications, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate communications, PR, marketing communications or related field
- Experience building a brand from scratch
- Experience supporting big tech or start-ups a plus
- Understanding of O&G industry a plus
- Advise new business unit by recommending best communication approach, method and tools to gain exposure
- Bring fresh ideas to engage both internal and external stakeholders to gain buy-in on new BU
- Creating and maintaining communications, processes and messaging
- Select the most beneficial communication methods depending on audience and desired outcome
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.