Skills: Waste Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kermit, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently recruiting Salt Water Disposal Operators to join our team in Kermit, Texas. You will be responsible for safe surface field operations associated with the maintenance and repair of salt water disposal facilities.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Cleans out SWD filter baskets on pumps and offload locations
- Tracks pump pressures
- Monitors and accounts for skim oil volumes removed from salt water disposal wells
- Monitors water levels at SWD sites to ensure tanks are operating within appropriate parameters
- Inspects equipment and facility operating functions and schedules equipment maintenance
- Prepares and keeps accurate records on maintenance and repairs
- Prepares monthly reports to track piped, trucked and injected water volumes at company operated facilities
- Ensures facilities are clean and environmentally safe
- Complies with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, as well as company policies
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of oil and gas experience preferably in salt water disposal operations
- Valid State Driver's License
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task with attention to accuracy
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com â\u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.