Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Regulatory Compliance
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Algyo, Hungary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Hungary
Location: Hungary (Onshore)
Residence: Algyo/Szeged and/or in the surrounding area of 40km
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary/Day Rate: Negotiable
Minimum Experience: 4 Years+
Starts: Approx. 2019-09-09
University degree or Master's degree preferred; equivalent experience to be considered
University degree or Master's degree in a related field such as: - Occupational health & safety - Environmental science/management
- HSE recognized as strength by peer and manager - Good communication skills - Basic computer skills - Basic English understanding
- Occupational health & safety - Environmental science/management - Completion of the NEBOSH International Certificate (or equivalent) is preferred
- Experience in Oil & Gas is preferable.
Preferably living in Algyo/Szeged and/or in the surrounding area of 40km.
HSE Specialist Job Description
The HSE Specialist supports local Management in establishing and continuously improving HSE culture within the worksite.
The HSE Specialist reports directly to the HSE Manager
1. To develop Managers` awareness and ensure HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives.
2. To assist Line Management in:
- Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System.
- Monitoring HSE objectives.
- Liaising with local contractors, and agencies regarding HSE.
- Assessing the local risks.
- Generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
- Preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at location level.
- Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan and assist in compliance audits and self-audits (HSE MS, HSE and Product Line standards).
3. To advise Management on corrective action required.
4. To coordinate and actively participate in the screening and HSE training of all personnel, including contractors.
5. To keep abreast of any new documentation and training material related to HSE and to inform management accordingly.
6. To ensure that the relevant HSE documentation is updated and available on the site.
7. To advise Management on the level of compliance of the local HSE program with the client, local and national requirements/regulations of the host country.
8. To actively monitor & follow-up on HSE reports and facilitate SET meetings, HSE audits .
9. To support line management in investigations of failures and accidents.
10. To develop and maintain a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training, and promoting active involvement of employees in HSE.
11. To recommend improvements to the HSE program.
12. Regular Quest reviews to ensure the logged data is correct and up to date.
13. To analyze HSE trends for the location.