Skills: Installation Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role: Transport, Installation and Removal Engineering
Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Duration: Renewable contract
As an Engineer - Transport, Installation & Removal you provide technical work preparation services for product development, studies, tenders and projects, on removal, transport, installation and wind related scopes. You are a member of one of the Business Units Decommissioning, Transport and Installation, Wind or the Strategy and Technology Department.
• As an Engineer - Installation, your daily activities are:
• Develop offshore execution methods for offshore projects, nomination of required equipment, concept and detail design of lifting arrangements etc.;
• Perform engineering, technical project preparation and execution support of offshore projects, i.e. heavy lift installation and removal projects;
• Review and organize review of internal and external deliverables (drawings, reports and procedures);
• Prepare subcontractor Scope of Works.
• Bachelor and/or Master degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
• Excellent analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
• Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!