Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Senior Manager (m/f) - Digital Operations. The role would be the Regional Leader for this sector in Germany.Essential Responsibilities:
- Drive Digital Technology Initiatives, synergies & cost-out in the Region. Develop DT strategy for Germany covering all BHGE Businesses and various functions like Engineering, Supply Chain. Leverage Best Practices & products from other Regions to build DT Maturity in the Region.
- Drive Operational Excellence across all BHGE Businesses in Germany i.e. End User Computing Services, Compute/Network Ops team to improve Performance and Availability of the Services across the Infrastructure platforms like Voice& Data Network, Server/Storage across the region.
- Focus on supporting the Business Growth by improving & Tailoring Global DT processes/ products to suit the Local needs, partnering with the local Business Leaders on their Business Specific DT needs and engage the right DT Horizontal to provide solution
- Develop Local Talent with-in region to take bigger broader roles, provide local leadership to the Infrastructure and Operations teams locally.
- Experience in implementing and supporting IT platforms and tools
- Degree in IM, Engineering or related field
- Significant working experience with a mix of IT Operations, Solution Development & Deployments
- Some experience in IT Leadership/Middle Management
- First experiences with SAP, Teamcentre and/or Solidworks
- Able to work with various Teams to come up with the 3 Yrs Strategy & then translate it to priorities for self and Team
- Ability to handle complex Projects/Programs
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Leadership skills with demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Effective cross-functional, interpersonal & communication skills
- Team Management skills across geographies
- Ability to handle complex Projects/Programs.
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
- Customer focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Clear thinker and decision maker
- Ability to act strategically and deliver local decisions aligned with a Global approach.
Celle, Germany plus travelling 35% of the time
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization