Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Katy, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Successful candidates can demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values, and behavior. Strong Interpersonal skills including: High collaboration with others; Managing Change; Negotiating; Presentation; Professional communications. Ability to demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values, and behavior.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages orders received from customers (entering, shipping, invoicing)
- Maintains the catalog of parts available to purchase
- Manage email request from customers (expedites, cancellations, etc.)
- Tracks and reports to customer delivery dates, any anticipated delays, or issues with their purchase order
- Maintains proper due dates in business system (Oracle and/or SAP)
- Coordinates with procurement, planning and production on active orders
- Coordinates shipping quotes for some of the orders
- Resolves licensing issues received from customers and record in support database
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the data in the database
- Manages customs requirements for the different countries that we ship to
- Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with both customers and production
- Maintains monthly KPIs that track center objectives
- Create and transfer birth records for assets sold to customers
- Active participate in Segment and Center meetings as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to multitask
- Intermediate knowledge of MS-Office (Advanced knowledge in Excel is preferred)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in oil and gas
- Bachelor degree in BA or related field preferred
- Oracle and/or SAP knowledge is a plus
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.