Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Wellbore Construction Field Specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. This field specialist will be supporting Lower Completions products including Liner Hanger and Cased Hole Completions applications. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. BHGE is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction is proficient in running most Wellbore Construction applications in the district.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- Advises and trouble shoots on Wellbore Construction issues in the district.
- Capable of training new personnel on Wellbore Construction applications
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience running Wellbore Construction including Liner Hanger and Cased hole completions applications.
- Strong supervisory experience, ability to lead and provide technical assistance to Customers & Field Personnel on location.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Web based applications.
- Experience with Job procedures, Job Tickets, and Field Workbook process.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Ability to work safely and safety minded.
- Must be able to work on-call 24/7 and be willing traveling 100% of the time when on the job.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Two year Technical Degree or Associates Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Wellbore Construction experience preferred.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in one or more product lines.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
Corpus Christi, TX 78406
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more