About the Role
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a CNC Programmer - Motors Manufacturing at our facility in Oklahoma City, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Role Synopsis
This role is a CNC Programmer within the Motors Center of Excellence in Oklahoma City, OK where BHI is building a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to supply motor components.Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Essential Qualifications / Requirements
- Generation of CNC toolpaths.
- Support for testing, first article and completion of manufacturing data package for CNC Machining Processes.
- Profile Milling, Lathe and Millturn.
- Verification of toolpath interference with work parts
- Participation in improvement projects, Root Cause Analysis and responsible for corrective actions.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with offline CNC programming.
- Ability to read and understand G-Code.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Experience running CNC lathe, Multi Axis machines and Profile Milling equipment such as Weingartners.
- Experience with manufacturing documentation such as tool list, routers and BOM.
- 2D and 3D CAD / CAM experience (AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Solidworks or comparable software).
- 2D and 3D model development for tooling, work holding, fixtures.
- Competence with programming of tubulars with threads as well as mill features.
- Works well in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
- Higher educational degree preferred.
- TeamCenter / Shop Floor Connect for DNC system.
- Esprit CAM: Lathe, Mill and Millturn.
- Building Post Processors and or Simulations.
- Significant experience in setup and operation of CNC machines.
MCOE - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more